About the company
Our client is a global business; they have a strong suite of brands and are market leaders in the consumer space. Their commitment to innovation and product development is at the heart of everything they do, constantly looking for new ways to stay ahead of the curve and create products that are both inspiring and beneficial to the consumer.
Their portfolio of premium brands has a strong retail footprint globally, both in-store and online. Our client is currently searching for a Head of Marketing who can leverage their product development and digital marketing expertise to grow the business and continue to maintain their reputation as one of the most innovative companies in the world.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Marketing is responsible for overseeing and delivering the strategic brand, product management and marketing direction across a suite of brands to drive awareness in-store and across online channels. This is a 360 role where you will have the opportunity to be creative and work on both local and overseas product development.
You will have excellent digital marketing expertise, as well as experience with bringing new products to market/NPD/product management and strong leadership experience.
- Lead the development and implementation of product, brand and marketing strategy across all channels
- Manage and direct new product development and ensure all business outcomes are met through each channel
- Oversee product, packaging, pricing, promotions and placement of products to ensure brand integrity in alignment with business strategy
- Researching and reporting on product, industry and category trends to assist with strategic decision making
- Motivate, inspire, manage, coach and monitor team members to ensure delivery of outcomes
- Actively manage key relationships within internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
- Occasional overseas travel (up to 4 times per year)
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space eg. Marketing
- Consumer background with Product Management experience
- Experience with cookware or appliance products highly regarded
- Ideally wholesale & retail experience, working with mayor retailers
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
You will be joining a collaborative and encouraging team who celebrate their wins and support each other. You will be a passionate, energetic, driven and enthusiastic candidate with a commercial approach and a passion for creative and innovative products that serve a purpose. You will have a proactive nature and will be comfortable working with a cross functional environment as well as mentoring and leading other team members.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!