About the business
Come and join the executive team of this highly successful apparel business, comprising of 3 iconic Australian owned brands inspired by the Australian community and the love of the land. With an Australian cult following across all 3 brands and a growing global fan base, the business is in a strong growth phase, investing in premium technology and incredible talent to amplify and grow the business. The business has 11 stores across Australia with plans to expand, a very strong direct-to-consumer model and over 2000 wholesale stockists across the globe. With a core business focus on amplifying each brand uniquely and building a premium digital experience, this is a unique opportunity for a marketing leader to drive significant growth and take these brands to new heights.
About the role
The business is seeking an exceptional Head of Marketing to join the executive team of this iconic Australian apparel business, leading a team of 8 across brand, digital and creative. Reporting into the CEO, the Head of Marketing is responsible for developing the marketing strategic plan while activating across all retail, online and wholesale channels.
- Lead the overall marketing and brand strategy in accordance with the business strategic objectives
- Drive the implementation of brand communications and the customer engagement and experience across the digital ecosystem.
- Work collaboratively with the Executive, Product & Sales teams to ensure all marketing and brand activities are on brand, drive sales/ROI and contribute to customer growth and engagement
- Strong leadership and mentoring to ensure a high performing team including Marketing Communications, Digital, Creative, PR, Sponsorship & Events.
- Lead innovation across Digital and Brand marketing, Product launches, Website activities and Sales Events.
- Responsible for the annual marketing plan and budget for all major markets (DTC, B2B and Wholesale
- Manage all agency partners across market research, digital, advertising, PR and creative
What we are looking for
- 10+ years' retail and online marketing experience (ideally in apparel/beauty/retail
- Proven success driving and managing the marketing strategic plan
- Strong supportive, collaborative, and approachable leadership style enhancing a positive and inclusive culture.
- TTL marketing experience including digital marketing, consumer experience, brand marketing, PR, communications and creative
- Experience leading highly innovative and successful campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple agency partners
- Strong internal and external stakeholder relations
- Strong commercial acumen and budget management skills
- Experience working with e commerce and CRM platforms
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills and ability to problem solve
- A passion and genuine connection to Australian brands
Please click 'apply' or contact Lucy Garrido on 03 8613 3564 for a confidential discussion