About the company
Our client is one of the strongest performers in their category. Having just completed a brand refresh they are now looking to take their organisation to the next level through smart and well thought out customer experience, internal engagement and improved attraction of new customers into their network. With excellent financial backing and recent expansion meaning that they are going through a consolidation of external brands this is a great time to join this business.
About the role
You will be responsible for leading and mentoring the Australian marketing team, ensuring you have short and long-term strategies in place, and capability to deliver on commercial and strategic operational plans. The role will blend local area marketing (as much of the success is down to word of mouth) but also designing and developing best in class digital customer experience.
- Prepare comprehensive and creative strategic and tactical marketing plans that will communicate persuasive value propositions and build high awareness.
- Demonstrate experience and results in preparing and executing detailed marketing activities
- Generate brand and customer insights to track brand and segment performance
- Collaborate with on the ground teams to deliver "in-store" excellence and impact
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the leadership team
- Report on all marketing and campaign activity to demonstrate ROI
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in a business-related discipline.
- A strong track record in developing a compelling brand, marketing, and customer propositions
- A proven ability to drive cultural and structural change via collaboration and a clear value placed on high performance, quality and service
- Digital expertise and experience in building integrated digital and loyalty engagement strategies
- Significant leadership experience and demonstrated career progression
- Strong customer, competitor, and market insight focus
- Experience in managing creative processes and working with inhouse creative teams
How to Apply
Please click on the APPLY button to be considered or connect with me, Ivor Lloyd-Rees, on Linkedin