About the company
Inextricably tied to the South-Western region of NSW, this organisation works with select local farmers to produce Australia's best milk. With a long history of supplying cafes and more recently grocery with high quality fresh milk, creams and yoghurts this organisation is looking to the future and embarking on a search for their Head of Marketing. Their commitment to farmers and respect for climate and land has earned them a host of accolades in recent years for their product's superior taste and preference from baristas. Indeed, cafes have made up the majority of this company's revenue across VIC, NSW and ACT.
The Head of Marketing role is varied and will look after retail, hospitality and industrial channels. With a flat structure the role is highly autonomous and will manage one direct report. If you are used to working in large structures with highly siloed marketing departments this is probably not the role for you. We're after an all-rounder; an innovator, a creator, a digital leader, a brand architect, a strategist, a campaign executor and somebody comfortable working across both B2C and B2B.
Some of the responsibilities include
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing strategy and roadmap across the B2B and B2C channels
- Manage and allocate the marketing budget and report on spend, performance and return
- Manage internal Marketing direct reports and external marketing providers and agencies
- Implementation of an SEO and SEM strategy
- Manage all digital assets and social media platforms
- Design and implement appropriate promotions, campaigns, and advertisements
- Manage sponsorships and collaboration initiatives across the business
- Work closely with head of sales to access and analyse appropriate CRM and data insights
What we're looking for
- Marketing / Commerce or Businss Degree
- Experience in a senior marketing role in FMCG, dairy or other related industry experience is advantageous
- Specialist skills and experience in product marketing, brand marketing, and advertising/promotion
- Strong financial skills in managing budgets and measuring ROI
- Strong digital marketing and digital campaign analysis experience
- New product development experience, from introduction phase through to commercialisation
- Excellent leadership and presentation skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
- Highly commercial and ROI focused
Despite the business's growing success, their family-values driven culture remains at the core of everything they do. They pride themselves on building genuine relationships with customers, staff, and partners alike. As the Head of Marketing, you will be joining a fantastic, hardworking team who are eager to take the business from strength to strength. Given the flexibility in location, the role can be based in NSW or Vic, pending candidate suitability.
How to apply
Interested, then please click 'apply' or contact Ivor Lloyd-Rees in NSW (02 8024 7177) or Maya Wettenhall in VIC (03 8613 3510).