Six Degrees Executive are proud to be exclusively representing this leading dairy business to find their next Head of Marketing.
About the company:
Inextricably tied to the South-Western region of NSW this organisation works with select local farmers to produce Australia's best milk. With a long history of supplying cafes and more recently grocery with high quality fresh milk, creams and yoghurts this organisation is looking to the future and embarking on a search for their Head of Marketing. Their commitment to farmers and respect for climate and land has earned them a host of accolades in recent years for their product's superior taste and preference from baristas. Indeed, cafes have made up the majority of this company's revenue across VIC, NSW and ACT.
The Head of Marketing role is varied and will look after retail, hospitality and industrial channels. With a flat structure the role is highly autonomous and the marketing team small. If you are used to working in large structures with highly siloed marketing departments this is probably not the role for you. We're after an all-rounder; an innovator, a creator, a digital leader, a brand architect, a strategist, a campaign executor and somebody comfortable working across both B2C and B2B.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing strategy and roadmap across the B2B and B2C channels
- Manage and allocate the marketing budget and report on spend, performance and return
- Manage internal Marketing direct reports and external marketing providers and agencies
- Implementation of an SEO and SEM strategy
- Manage all digital assets and social media platforms
- Design and implement appropriate promotions, campaigns, and advertisements
- Manage sponsorships and collaboration initiatives across the business
- Work closely with head of sales to access and analyse appropriate CRM and data insights
What we're looking for:
- Marketing Degree or Diploma
- Experience in a senior marketing role in FMCG, dairy or other related industry experience is advantageous
- Specialist skills and experience in product marketing, brand marketing, and advertising/promotion
- Strong financial skills in managing budgets and measuring ROI
- Strong managerial and leadership skills
Interested? Please click 'apply' or contact Ivor Lloyd-Rees in NSW (+61 2 8024 7177) or Maya Wettenhall in VIC (+61 3 8613 3510)