About the Company
A rapidly growing business that truly takes pride in their brand, products and service. Manufacturing and distributing a wide range of premium quality fitness equipment to commercial and consumer markets, this brand is experiencing exponential growth in our local market and is ready to take their successful model internationally. To help with their expansion they are looking for an executive Head of Marketing to set and implement innovative marketing strategies, that will take the business to the desired next levels.
About the Role
Managing a small marketing team and working closely with the Head of Sales, this is a key role where your in-depth marketing experience will enable you to quickly buy into the aggressive growth plans of the business and develop marketing strategies to ensure growth objectives are met. This role will also require you to:
- Assess and analyse performance metrics to recommend marketing and sales objectives
- Manage a generous marketing budget to ensure the spend is allocated accurately to guarantee maximum returns
- Maintain brand messaging and integrity and form effective call to action campaigns
- Work closely with other heads of departments to formulate plans to activate other B2B channels
- Essentially manage the entire marketing function for the business and set the framework to efficiently manage the marketing team
- Be across the entire marketing mix including digital, CRM/SEO, traditional off-line and media and events
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns directly linked to increasing brand exposure and driving sales revenue
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics and Adwords and the ability to analyse and interpret big data to form decisions and strategies
- A proven track record of developing and implementing marketing campaigns that have resulted in increased sales
- Managing, coaching and leading a marketing team to nurture and develop skills
- Ability to see opportunities in the market and really think outside the box to form creative and innovative ideas
- A genuine passion for health and fitness will be highly regarded
- Be a self-starter that thrives on accomplishing goals, isn't afraid of hard work and wants to be a part of an exciting business that is rapidly growing
If you are a proven marketing manager who loves coming to work and being part of a team that are passionate about what they do and are driven to push the boundaries of success, this is a great role with an exciting business where you can truly make an impact. You will be given scope to grow the marketing function and be heavily involved in developing and implementing, key growth strategies.
How to Apply
Please send in your application by applying via the link or contact Fabian Paterson on (07) 3153 9908 to discuss this opportunity further.