About the company
Australian Pharmaceutical Industries (API) is one of Australia's leading health and beauty companies. Its Pharmacy Business Development business provides wholesale distribution, business & marketing services to community pharmacies across Australia, while the Priceline Pharmacy retail business is one of Australia's leading health and beauty companies operating a large retail and franchise pharmacy network. Priceline is a well-established and iconic brand that has an impressive and loyal customer base achieving exceptional trading results and consistent store growth. Reporting into the General Manager of Priceline Pharmacy, this business-critical appointment will be a major contributor to drive the achievement of the business vision of Enriching Life as the most inspirational choice for health, beauty and wellbeing.
About the role
You will be responsible for leading and mentoring the large Priceline Pharmacy marketing team, ensuring you have the structure and capability to be able to deliver on commercial and strategic operational plans. Managing a large A&P budget, you will develop a compelling customer led brand and marketing strategy that has a strong digital and loyalty undertone and continues to position Priceline as a market leader across their portfolio. Your success will be measured by your collaborative relationship with the Merchandise & Retail Operations teams to identify commercial opportunities and continue to develop a highly valued in-store customer experience.
- Lead and develop the capability of a large head office marketing team
- Develop strategic brand and marketing plans to ensure profitable sales growth
- Generate brand and customer insights to track brand and segment performance
- Collaborate with Merchandise and Store Operations to deliver in-store excellence
- Manage all financial budgets and agency relationships
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the leadership team
- Report on all marketing and campaign activity to demonstrate ROI
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in a business-related discipline, MBA preferred
- A strong track record in developing a compelling brand, marketing, and customer propositions
- A proven ability to drive cultural and structural change via collaboration and a clear value placed on high performance, quality and service
- Digital expertise and experience in building integrated digital and loyalty engagement strategies
- Significant leadership experience and demonstrated career progression
- Proven experience in delivering positive commercial outcomes within a large retail business environment and high-level financial management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of retail fundamentals (marketing, supply chain, operations, and merchandise)
- Strong customer, competitor, and market insight focus
Cultivating a culture where their people take pride in working for Priceline Pharmacy, it is an amazing time to join as positive financial results, a clear vision and significant investment in people and culture make this an engaged and dynamic place to work. Living by the values of respect, initiative, unity, and excellence, Priceline Pharmacy has a highly inclusive workforce that embraces and promotes diversity in all respects, including gender, age, race, ethnicity, disability, and culture.
- Exceptional work culture & senior leadership team
- Contemporary workspace and environment in an Eastern suburban location
- Attractive package and working benefits
- Significant investment in learning, development, and career coaching
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512 or Suzie McInerney on 8613 3516 for a confidential discussion.
Six Degrees has been retained by API on an exclusive basis. Any CV's sent directly to API will be forwarded to Six Degrees as part of the process.