About the company
Amplifon are a global leader in the hearing care retail market, empowering people to rediscover all the emotions of sound. With more than 17,500 people worldwide, they operate through a network of over 9,000 points of sale in 26 countries and 5 continents. Their mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through their passion and superior care of their People. They attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share their ambition and strive to demonstrate their values every day.
About the role
Due to parental leave, this 12 month contract has become available. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Head of Marketing is responsible for leading the development of an effective ongoing brand strategy to help deliver the company's category leadership aspirations. You will lead the creation of effective advertising and media communications in line with the brand's vision, drive a positive ROI and increase footfall into Amplifon's clinics. As the internal 'champion' of the brand, this role will lead the ongoing development of a brand-led culture within the company.
You will directly manage 3 people within the team and be required to:
- Lead the development of strategic direction for Brand to deliver on business targets
- Drive increase in brand equity targets, as well as protect and maintain consistent brand image throughout promotional materials, clinics, advertising campaigns and all other consumer facing communications produced by Amplifon
- Develop national marketing campaigns
- Develop and deliver local marketing campaigns and clinic support
- Deliver medical marketing campaigns
- Manage partnerships and referral programs to increase efficiencies for marketing
- Manage and annually plan the Marketing budget to deliver in line with business goals
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary education in Marketing, PR, Communications or Advertising
- Extensive experience in marketing in a similar role including advertising creation, production, media planning and buying across all media channels
- Proven results working in a complex, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and tight timelines
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan and deliver complex initiative
- Good commercial understanding with experience in P&Ls, analysis and forecasting
- Outstanding stakeholder management experience
- Retail marketing experience highly advantageous
- Outstanding planning, scheduling and organising skills
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
As Amplifon continues to grow, their values guide how they act and what they do as One Company. They empower their people to think freely, perform and succeed, working together to make a lasting difference. What they offer in return:
- Attractive salary including tools of the trade and performance bonus (as applicable to the role)
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Amplifon training, career, and learning development opportunities
- Free Hearing Aid for you, 50% discount for immediate family members, and 30% for other family members and friends
- An opportunity to join a global market leader, and a fun, vibrant, and highly experienced team
- Opportunity for global assignments!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chanelle Castro at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 9087 9601 for a confidential discussion.
Six Degrees Executive are proudly the retained partner for this talent search assignment.