About the Company
Our client is a global manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a large dealer network across the country. Located in a brand new state-of-the-art facility in the western suburbs of Melbourne, they are proud to offer a range of products to the market which has seen them enjoy market leadership for 30 years running.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Head of Marketing and Customer Experience leads a high performing team in the strategic delivery of all marketing functions within the business to support the dealer network to achieve sales targets. You will be responsible for market development, establishing initiatives to support the sales function, market research and planning, public relations, advertising, brand management, online and events.
Managing the Customer Care function of the business, this role will rigorously focus on continuous improvement of the entire customer experience, from pre-decision making to closing the sale. Utilising your deep knowledge of the path to purchase in a B2B environment, you will be methodical in designing and implementing systems and processes to streamline and enhance the overall customer journey.
With experience in CRM implementations, this role will also be pivotal in working alongside internal IT teams and third party vendors to deliver the implementation of Salesforce.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the activation and delivery of the agreed marketing strategy.
- Driving the implementation and ROI of the Salesforce implementation.
- Leading a robust digital marketing strategy to ensure lead nurturing, and overall digital strategy is moving forward form traditional methodologies.
- Managing the continued performance of the established team.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in retail and long lead cycle sales.
- Exceptional people leadership skills
- Proven ability to lead marketing and customer experience strategies
- Digital media experience
- Strong creative and entrepreneurial approach
To be successful in this role, you must have extensive experience across the digital marketing landscape and a good understanding of e-commerce and the traditional sales cycle. You will have outstanding stakeholder management skills, and be at ease negotiating and seeking buy-in from partners.
Degree qualified, you are passionate about the customer experience and you are a proven leader who can demonstrate success in working across broader marketing teams. You are driven and charismatic, highly commercial, and looking for an exciting and fast paced environment to showcase your ability.
Apply now, or for more information please contact Michelle Young on 03 8613 3526.