Our client is a global manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a large dealer network across the country. Located in in West of Melbourne, they are proud to offer a range of products to the market.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Head of Marketing and CX leads a team in the strategic delivery of all marketing functions within the business to support the dealer network to achieve sales targets. With a strong focus on driving research driven and data rich solutions, this role will be a lead voice of the customer.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the activation and delivery of the agreed marketing strategy.
- Managing the continued performance of the established team.
- Driving the implementation and ROI of the Salesforce implementation.
- Leading a clear digital marketing strategy to ensure lead nurturing, and overall digital strategy is moving forward form traditional methodologies.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in retail and long lead cycle sales.
- Exceptional people leadership skills
- Proven ability to lead marketing and customer experience strategies
- Digital media experience
- Strong creative and entrepreneurial approach
This is a dynamic and fast paced environment where disruption is encouraged and everyone rolls their sleeves up to get the job done. Apply now, or for more information please contact Mhairi Kerr on 03 8613 3525.