About the Company
Our client produces products that contribute to the health and wellbeing of Australians across the nation. They are in a period of significant growth thanks to their commitment to delivering premium quality products across two key brands. Due to a newly created role, they are looking to bring on board a Head of Marketing and International Sales.
About the Role
In this role you will own a premium, market leading brand within the better for you space both domestically and internationally, with a focus on the China market. You will be responsible for owning the overall brand and innovation strategy as well as the International Sales function, recruiting and managing your own team. The role will be focused on driving brand awareness and penetration globally for the brand through launching strong innovation and leading effective communications campaigns across all markets.
Skills + Experience
- Prior experience at Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing Manager level, or similar within the FMCG / Pharmacy / Consumer goods space, ideally with an understanding of pharmacy or better for you categories
- Prior experience owning a P+L
- A strong understanding of the intricacies of the complexities of working with international markets, ideally China
- Exceptional communication, influence and stakeholder management skills with the ability to quickly build rapport and relationships
- Mandarin speaking experience is ideal, but not essential
- Tertiary qualification within a relevant space e.g. Commerce
Internally, the team are highly collaborative in their nature and enjoy a supportive and team environment that supports strong work life balance through offering flexibility to their team. You will work within a start up style environment, but with the backing of a well established FMCG brand.
You will be commercially minded, consumer centric, result driven individual and a passionate people leader with a strong work ethic who enjoys working within a fast paced, start-up style environment and enjoys the idea of leaving their mark on an organisation through taking risks, rather than being a cog in a global wheel. You will have the ability to manage ambiguity effectively and enjoy taking on new challenges and demonstrate strong learning agility and adaptability. You will pride yourself on your ability to build rapport and strong relationships both internally and externally, especially with internationally based partners, thanks to your strong communication and influence skills.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Sales or Category feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!