About the company
This must be one of the leading businesses in specialty retail with arguably total dominance in their category. Steeped in history their iconic brands are intricately woven into the Australian consumer mindset. The total group boasts revenue of $2 billion with 100s of stores nationwide.
About the role
As Head of Marketing you will report into the COO you will lead the marketing function and take responsibility for the marketing of the three retail brands. Managing a large A&P budget, you will develop a compelling customer led brand and marketing strategy that has a strong digital and loyalty undertone and continues to position this business as a market leader across their portfolio. As Head of Marketing you will be responsible for planning, briefing and overseeing the production of all inhouse advertising creative. You will work successfully and closely with Merchandise & Retail Operations teams to identify commercial opportunities and continue to develop a highly valued in-store customer experience.
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the leadership team
- Manage all financial budgets and agency relationships
- Collaborate with Merchandise and Store Operations to deliver in-store excellence
- Lead and develop the capability of the marketing team
- Respecting the tried and tested channels of catalogues, posters, TV, radio while embracing the new world of digital and ecommerce.
- Report on all marketing and campaign activity to demonstrate ROI
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience of a senior marketing role in specialty retail.
- Experience in CRM
- A strong track record in developing a compelling brand, marketing, and customer propositions
- Digital expertise and experience in building integrated digital and loyalty engagement strategies
- Significant leadership experience and demonstrated career progression
- Demonstrated understanding of retail fundamentals (marketing, supply chain, operations, and merchandise)
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ivor Lloyd-Rees on (02) 8024 7177 for a confidential discussion.
Six Degrees has been retained by our client on an exclusive basis. Any CVs sent directly will be forwarded to Six Degrees as part of the process.