Are you a strong senior marketer with exceptional media experience across traditional and digital channels with the focus on increasing customer lifetime value?
About the company and role:
This specialist retailer is a well-known brand in their category and they have an opportunity as a Head of Marketing to join the team for a 12mth contract and lead the media strategy, manage a large media budget and lead the team to drive awareness of the brand, categories and offers to drive acquisition both instore and online with a key focus on driving CLV.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the media strategy and evolution to a Customer Value based model
- Manage the media team, agency and $20m budget
- Major focus on digital performance marketing to drive acquisition and repeat purchase
- Partner with Tech team to articulate MarTech requirements
- Leverage data & insights to drive customer-first solutions
- Key member of the Marketing Leadership Team
Key attributes required:
- Experience in senior marketing role and leading a large team
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and how to optimise digital marketing channels
- Intimate knowledge of the broad performance media landscape - SEM, Affiliate, Programmatic, Mobile, Social, Video and Native channels
- The ability to analyse data and translate insights into a tangible strategy and marketing / media plan
- A test and learn approach, with proven success using optimisation tactics
- The ability to influence at all levels of the business
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Jo Krause. f this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities senior E-commerce or Digital Marketing, feel free to get in touch!