Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men's health on a global scale, focusing on mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer. The charity raises funds to deliver innovative, breakthrough research and support programs that enable men to live happier, healthier and longer lives.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, with a dotted line into the Australian Country Director, you will assume strategic responsibility for Movember's global Men's Cancer campaigns, in addition to having strategic oversight of Australian campaigns and year-round marketing, including the annual Movember campaign. Working in partnership with senior leaders in the Marketing Experience team (MET) and business partners in the organisation (impact and income) to build and oversee the delivery of strategic men's health campaigns. This role is a fantastic opportunity to support Movember's objectives in changing the face of men's health.
Global responsibilities include:
Partner with the Men's Cancer business owners- acting as a global strategic and implementation partner, charged with:
- Being part of the planning process to help establish the problem the team is trying to solve
- Work with partners to build and brief in work to the wider MET
- Work with the MET & product teams to develop and deliver product marketing strategies & plans
- Provide marketing, brand, digital and communications expertise during the ongoing development and evolution of new products
- Provide recommendations and assist with the development of product marketing goals, targets and forecasts based on research, data and insights and ongoing optimization
- Ensure alignment between products and the Movember brand strategy
- Manage media and production and the delivery of regular reporting and insights
- Educate key program stakeholders on developing best practice marketing strategies to drive acquisition and retention outcomes for digital products
Local responsibilities include:
- Strategic leadership and accountability for the Australian marketing efforts, partnering with the Country Director
- Develop and deliver a tailored year-round strategy and plan for their market, in line with Movember's business strategies and aligned to the Movember Campaign calendar.
- Localise global campaigns and ensure they are relevant and engagement and audience growth are maximised
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant experience in a similar role, campaign focused with national and international reach where possible
- Extensive experience in end to end campaign management
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing
- Team leadership experience
- A demonstrated understanding of delivering multi-faceted campaigns to take to market across behavioural and ROI
- Be a brand champion for Movember
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- A willingness to roll your sleeves up and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong project management skills including time management, budget management and stakeholder management
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants' skills, experience and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click the APPLY button and follow the links to submit your application. Kindly note, the recruitment of this role is being exclusively managed by Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees Executive. If you would like to have a confidential discussion prior to applying, please contact Lyndsey Walker at