About the company
Six Degrees Executive have been engaged to run a search for a new Head of OE, Aftermarket Parts and Service Sales on behalf of a global household name who manufacture & distribute equipment into the recreational vehicle and outdoor leisure products market.
About the role
Reporting to the Group GM of Sales for the region and working closely with the ANZ MD based in Melbourne, this newly created senior leadership role will see the successful candidate take full control in setting up the sales, marketing and distribution strategy for market domination across the OE manufacturing channels and have a specific focus on setting the strategy for growth across the aftermarket parts segment within industry associated independent trade stores, dealership networks and resellers.
- Develop/evolve the ANZ business plan for OE manufacturing market with a key focus of the role being on the growth of the Independent Aftermarket Parts channels
- Achieve company set budgeted sales profitability objectives.
- Lift the capability if the national sales team across the aftermarket parts channel
- Maintain, build and deepen relationships with existing customer base, delivering on current contract requirements, as well as developing new business opportunities and increasing market share
- Explore new channel/customer opportunities across the assigned geographical region
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Provide input and market updates for sales forecasting activities to the GM of Sales
- Support the product Development team regarding item research and NPD
- Be the subject matter expert and figure head across the region for the RV OE & Aftermarket Parts channels
- Support the sales team to build the brand across all channels to market
Skills & Experience
- You will be an exceptional candidate if you have technical knowledge of the Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing & Aftermarket Parts markets however this is not essential.
- What is essential is that you have had vast experience of setting up winning sales, marketing and distribution strategies within an aftermarket parts and service environment within a structured corporate business.
- Track record of commercial sales growth as a senior sales leader
- Proven people leader who can build high performing team's
- Commercially astute leader with experience of setting up and negotiating supplier agreements and trading terms across independent dealers and trade style outlet's
- Work with a highly engaged local and global leadership team
- Highly attractive package on offer which will be tailored to attract the best qualified candidate in the market
- Booming high growth industry
- Put your own stamp of authority on this newly created role
- This role forms part of the leadership team and will have a strategic input into the day to day running and growth of the business across the associated channel's
- Represent leading innovative global brands - outdoor leisure product's.
- Global & local career opportunities for further advancement
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on 0450481815 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC20071.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.