Our client is an Australian ASX Listed business with a unique Australian heritage and strong brand famous for its values of passion and innovation within the QSR industry. Consistent growth across the network has been key to their success and they have a culture committed to quality, customer satisfaction and employee collaboration, and now there is a rare opportunity to join the Queensland team.
About the Role
This is an exciting role and will support the brand through a significant growth period. You will be responsible in developing a new operations strategy to reach agreed growth, revenue and profit targets are achieved across the franchise network. The person successfully appointed to this role will form part of leadership team and contribute to the business strategy development and execution.
- Roll out of new stores and support the growth and development of this emerging brand
- Create new workflows and implement design of new store plans and layouts to set the stores up for success
- Create new food safety guidelines and roll out occupational health and safety practices across stores
- Drive consistency in all areas of store operations, working with Franchise Partners on key KPIs to drive sales and profitability
- Develop the operational strategy and execution to meet financial targets according to agreed KPI's
- Create new operating policies, procedures and standards of excellence for instore execution
- Develop and maintain successful franchise relationships and provide leadership and influence within assigned across the network including pipelining new talent to support growth
- Oversee the performance of the network initiating improvements across guest experience, innovation and operating processes
- Create and maintain a safe working environment for partners, customers and suppliers
- Lead the new store opening process and participate in site selection reviews to achieve network growth targets
- Manage the overall Operations annual budgets
- Tertiary degree qualification in a relevant discipline is essential
- Minimum 10 years overall business experience, with at least 5-7 years in senior operations roles (National/Regional or State level) preferably in Retail, Food & Beverage or Petrol/Convenience
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated Retail Operations expertise
- Proven business leadership experience including demonstrable contribution to broader business strategy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build a positive team environment
- High degree of commercial acumen including proven ability to set and manage budgets
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Click on the APPLY button or contact Robin Massyn on 073 153 9905 for a confidential discussion.