Our client is an Australian ASX Listed business with a unique Australian heritage and strong brand famous for its values of passion and innovation within the QSR industry. Consistent growth across the network has been key to their success and they have a culture committed to quality, customer satisfaction and employee collaboration, and now there is a rare opportunity to join the Queensland team.
About the Role
Reporting to the COO, with 12 direct reports the Head of Operations is responsible for all operations activities to ensure agreed growth, revenue and profit targets are achieved across the franchise network. The person successfully appointed to this role will form part of leadership team and contribute to the business strategy development and execution.
- Oversee development and approval of operational strategy and execution to meet financial targets according to agreed KPI's
- Review and development of robust operating policies, procedures and standards of excellence for instore execution
- Lead Area Managers and store teams to deliver outstanding customer experience
- Lead capability development and reviews for the operations team, including pipelining new talent to support network growth
- Oversee the performance of the network initiating improvements across guest experience, innovation and operating processes
- Create and maintain a safe working environment for partners, customers and suppliers
- Lead the new store opening process and participate in site selection reviews to achieve network growth targets
- Manage the overall Operations annual budgets
- Tertiary degree qualification in a relevant discipline is essential
- Minimum 10 years overall business experience, with at least 5-7 years in senior operations roles (National/Regional or State level) preferably in Retail, Food & Beverage or Petrol/Convenience
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated Retail Operations expertise
- Proven business leadership experience including demonstrable contribution to broader business strategy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build a positive team environment
- High degree of commercial acumen including proven ability to set and manage budgets
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Click on the APPLY button or contact Robin Massyn on 073 153 9905 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.