About the company
Our client is a major player in the B2B industrial space with strong B2B and B2C channels. With a Head Office here in Brisbane and a major transformation happening across their business it is an exciting opportunity for great talent to really forge a career here. They are looking for talent to think strategically and really help shape the future direction of their business. Therefore they are currently on the search for a strategic, commercial and influential Pricing Manager to lead this part of the business transformation. This is a unique opportunity here in Brisbane to really impact outcomes, leave a legacy and get to work with a driven, flexible and modern organisation.
About the role
The role will report through to the General Manager for the division and be accountable for activities such as:
- Lead a business re-set on price. Develop an innovative pricing strategy to create value through revenue growth and EBIT performance.
- Define new business procedures, evaluate resource requirements and stimulate implementation or maintenance of pricing system.
- Translate the strategy into a business plan, applying change leadership principles alongside senior leaders to implement and embed the strategy.
- Provides a robust understanding of key commercial, business and industry drivers in relation to pricing trends.
- Manage total pricing procedure, enhance processes to make most of efficiencies and ensure timely response to market conditions
- Identifies areas for competitive advantage and growth through pricing strategies ahead of the competition.
- Drive business transformation through changing pricing practices and policies to embed new ways of working.
- Working with senior leaders, ensure the pricing strategy aligns to the digital transformation across the business.
- Act as an SME providing critical pricing information to the learning and development team to drive increased capability across the business and embed pricing practices.
Skills & experience
- You will bring experience of working as part of a significant business change in the past, with a focus on driving revenue and profit through pricing. Extensive strategic planning, pricing and financial management experience.
- Proven experience in managing relationships and developing and maintaining personal credibility with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to understand commercially, technically and financially complicated issues and express them in straightforward terms.
- Advanced commercial acumen, a robust understanding of key commercial, business and industry drivers. Develops strategies to maximize potential advantage.
- And finally you will face adversity head on with a positive and optimistic mindset that engages and inspires others.
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW, or call Kristan De Sousa on 07 3153 9902 for a confidential discussion.