About the company
Our client is an iconic FMCG business undergoing transformation headquartered in Melbourne.
About the role
The Head of Procurement will have oversight of a spend of $200m+ across directs and indirects
As part of your role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing spend to identify cost saving opportunities
- Develop strategic sourcing framework
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders to identify efficiencies / commercial outcomes
- NPD involvement
Experience & Skills
We are seeking candidates with the following experience
- Bachelor's Degree minimum, ideally MBA or CIPS qualified
- Recent experience operating in a standalone role procurement role
- 10+ years minimum procurement experience with at least 3+ years gained within a procurement consultancy
- Procurement industry experience gained within FMCG across directs categories including packaging / ingredients / raw materials
If this sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.