About the company
Our client is a growing global FMCG company with a strong export focus. The company sells a wide range of market leading products locally and internationally.
About the role
Reporting into a high calibre CPO, the Head of Procurement will have oversight of a spend of $500m+ with a focus on the company's directs portfolio.
As part of your role you will be responsible for:
- Developing a small team of Category Managers / Analysts
- Developing and implementing the SRM strategy
- Implementing the global sourcing strategy
Experience & Skills
We are seeking candidates with the following experience
- Bachelor's Degree minimum, ideally MBA or CIPS qualified
- 10+ years minimum procurement experience with at least 3+ years gained within a procurement consultancy
- 5+ years experience leading teams of 3+
- Procurement industry experience gained within FMCG across directs categories including packaging / ingredients / raw materials
If this sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.