About the company
Our client is a an ASX listed provider of IT & T services with bold and exciting growth plans. Over the past 18mths the business has completed several strategic acquisitions which has broadened their portfolio and geographical reach and is fast allowing them to secure their position as a modern Telco success story. This is a very exciting time to join this disruptor in a newly created Head of Product role as their share price and revenues continue to grow.
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Product who has strong technical understanding to work with the COO & CTO to develop a product portfolio strategy aligned to the market and customer needs as well as developing compelling and innovative product bundles that drive strong growth across their SME customers.
- Manage and review existing portfolio of products and rationalise any duplication
- Develop a strong portfolio strategy that drives lifetime customer value with strong focus on increasing product count per customer
- Provide recommendations to the business on financial viability of new products, market, and customer opportunities
- Develop pricing models and any associated bundle offers across the portfolio of the products
- Achieve profitable growth across all product portfolio and increase SMB acquisition and retention of customer base
- Provide leadership and direction to the existing Product Manager
- Work with the Marketing team to develop appropriate product tools and value propositions to support product offering
- Work collaboratively with sales to ensure there is common understanding of product goals and business objectives.
Skills & Experience
- You must have experience within a Managed Services Provider
- Experience within SMB's highly advantageous
- Strong Product, Portfolio & Commercial background
- Expereince leading and mentoring a team
- Demonstrable skills on driving strong profitable growth
- Strong financial acumen, including pricing & modelling
- You are a self-starter, focused on consistently achieving strong ROI
- Communication and influence - The ability to understand, communicate with and inspire technical teams and at the same time, be comfortable advising the CEO, board and members of the senior leadership team
- Degree qualified (Marketing or MBA highly desirable)
If you meet the criteria above and looking for a role in highly entrepreneurial & innovative environment, click on the APPLY button.