Fast-growing world leader in Power Tools, Accessories, Hand Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances. From high end industrial professionals to the Do-It-Yourselfer (DIY), this business provides solutions with their global leading environmentally friendly cordless technology.
An unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence and exceptional people drives their culture. Their brands and their products are recognised worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Through an ongoing company-wide commitment to cordless technology, innovation and strong customer partnerships, they consistently delivers exciting new products that enhance customer satisfaction and productivity. This focus and drive provide ths business with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
With our refreshed strategy focusing on the end to end customer experience across all segments, the Head of Product Service will report into the General Manager of Service Solutions and play a key role in accelerating our service and repair proposition.
In what is a hands-on yet highly strategic role, you will implement the service and repair strategy across all our brands and work closely with Repair Partners to ensure we deliver a world class repair experience.
Combining extensive people management, operations and transformation experience, you will deliver to budget and commercial expectations and drive strategic and operational improvements across the business.
As the Head of Product Service, you will also provide operational leadership and advice on proposed network changes to drive our branded value proposition, deliver the lowest cost solution and optimise the Service Repair function.
To be successful, you'll have:
- proven senior leadership experience managing Internal and external service operations
- advanced analytical and business acumen to provide sound commercial insights to Executive Management around key decision making and metrics
- developed end to end logistics solutions which have delivered significant benefit and/or business outcomes
- a strong understanding of the supply chain industry, logistics practices, safety and network operations
- excellent communication skills with all levels of stake holders, having highly motivated & results orientated behaviours
- worked cross functionally to deliver tangible business improvement plans
- a passion for people and exceeding expectation
In addition to a highly competitive salary, you will enjoy:
- Generous discounts on company products for multiple brands
- Being part of an innovative, fun and inclusive culture where you can learn and develop your skills through our excellent ongoing training and development
- Modern office/workshop with onsite parking
- All the tools of trade provided
- Exposure to world class technologies
How to apply
Please click on the link, or call David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.