Do you get excited about Product and CX? Are you interested in shaping and developing the proposition and customer experience strategy for a rapidly growing customer bank?
About the company:
A mid-sized, niche banking proposition with a big focus on the community in which they serve. They are going through an exciting period of change and with a new CEO and multiple high-profile hires into their Executive team, the business is looking to build on their industry leading growth from 2019.
About the role:
An opportunity to create and implement a new strategy for products and customer experiences, aligning their offering to evolving customer needs and expectations. As a key part of the senior leadership team, you will also be expected to offer input into broader marketing initiatives and growth objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review the current product portfolio, developing a clear value proposition aligned to customer insights.
- Lead the development of the end to end member experience for each product, recommending servicing and product feature improvements.
- Full ownership of the P&L for your product portfolio.
- Lead and develop a team of Product Managers and Customer Experience Managers.
- Create an effective development framework, to support new propositions and ongoing product changes.
- Develop customer reporting frameworks and dashboards that inform key decisions relating to CX.
- Champion Human Centred Design across the business, identifying opportunities to enhance capability across the organisation.
Key attributes include:
- A deep understanding of proposition development, product management and customer experience design, ideally with experience in P&L management.
- Experience within a regulated industry, with banking or finance being advantageous.
- A track record of developing frameworks to identify customer insights used to design tailored customer experiences.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of proposition and service design disciplines.
- Effective leadership skills with a track record of producing results and making effective decisions.
This is a bank with a unique culture, very different from those with large corporate structures. They're agile, offer a wealth of flexibility and a collaborative culture. This is an opportunity to make a huge amount of impact in a growing organisation that truly values its employees and their wellbeing.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.