Our client: is a multinational offering professional services firm. They provide professional advice, balanced with tech solutions. They are an industry leader in many parts of the world, seeking further growth in the NZ market.
This is a hands-on role, which will suit a people-centric leader, who understands how to coach and motivate a high-performing sales team and will relish working within the framework of a successful global organisation.
- Build a culture of performance, trust, career development and enjoyment within a team of 23 people
- Review and understand the overall sales and marketing strategy within Aus/NZ - then work with the team to implement success strategies
- Be data driven with sales and performance data to identify and understand skill gaps and improvement areas.
- Hold regular coaching sessions to improve teams' overall sales performance to targets
- Builds trust and respect within the team.
- Become a valued and contributing member of the senior leadership team.
- Passionate about working in a great company and able to build the enthusiasm for success within your team - you're an empathetic, motivating and visible leader
- Previous experience Field-based sales teams, of 20+ team members
- Able to have motivational, coaching conversations, that positively drive performance.
- Invested in following the playbook and will enthusiastically implement an already set sales strategy.
- Disciplined and structured and focused on hitting sales targets.
If this sounds like something you're interested in, please hit apply.