About the company
Our client is a leading Australian manufacturer at the forefront of innovation within the packaging industry. Operating for over 50 years this company partners with a multitude of industries across Australia and New Zealand providing a suite of quality and environmentally friendly products in market.
About the role
Reporting directly to the CEO this role is responsible for the overall strategic direction of the sales and marketing business. With a strategic mindset the Head of Sales & Marketing will lead the team by setting the vision, putting in place quality systems and procedures, identifying key customer segmentations, build strong long term internal relationships, and identify new channels in market to drive top-line profitable growth
- Set the overall strategic sales vision for the Australian market, with the intent to drive sales revenue through customer acquisition and increasing share of wallet in existing customers
- Build and implement structures, processes and operating rhythms, leading the sales and marketing team through this transition.
- Rejuvenate and modernise the team helping to create a partnership culture with the teams working towards a shared business objective.
- Forecast long term market opportunities and put in place strategic plans to win this business
- Drive accountability and ensure the sales and marketing team are trained and understand the role they play.
- Effectively draw on client relationship network to generate leads and opportunities, while simultaneously being able to identify new prospective customers and manage them through lead generate lifecycle.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have a strong track record leading a sales team in a B2B packaging or food ingredients environment
- Ability to redefine sales processes and strategies.
- Big business strategic thinking, with a proven track record of setting a long term strategy and executing on this.
- Proven alibility to drive successful sales deals and partnerships.
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates innovation
- Minimum 6 years in B2B sales.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma Heffernan on (03) 8613 3514 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number EM17678
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.