Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men's health on a global scale, focusing on mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer. The charity raises funds to deliver innovative, breakthrough research and support programs that enable men to live happier, healthier and longer lives.
About the Role
The core remit of this role is to ensure Movember's digital performance marketing and social media channels provide truly world-class brand content, community engagement and deliver on Movember's strategic fundraising and health program goals across APAC, North America, Europe and the UK! Working very closely with senior leadership team and key partners, you will develop better understanding and advocacy for these key communication channels and ensure their role is integrated at a strategic level.
- Develop and oversee Movember's Social Media strategy to ensure engagement and reach and brand objectives are met
- Oversee and adjust the delivery of all performance marketing campaign strategies to drive and exceed acquisition and revenue targets.
- Take ownership over Movember's SEO strategy to ensure KPI's across all target objectives for products and digital assets are met.
- Elevating and solidifying Movember's reputation as the #1 authority on men's health via paid and organic channels.
- Pushing the Movember Social Media presence into a shared alignment with their global organizational-wide paid activity.
- Working closely with the Brand & Content team to integrate all teams' strategic approaches to SEO, Social Media and Paid Advertising.
- Advocating across the business for a world class content experience executed into social channels and building out the capability to do so.
- Lead a team of social media and digital experts to deliver high standard business and brand goals.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders cross the wider business to align objectives and shared vision.
- 5 to 10 years' experience managing large budget paid digital media
- 5 to 10 years' experience managing large social media audiences and communities
- Strategic and creative thinking - always focusing on innovative, but measurable solutions
- Previous experience working on global accounts
- Demonstrated experience leading a team
- Proven experiences driving SEO and SEM successes
- Tertiary qualifications (or demonstrated relevant experience) in marketing, information technology, business, or related discipline
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants' skills, experience and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click the APPLY button and follow the links to submit your application. Kindly note, the recruitment of this role is being exclusively managed by Jo Krause at Six Degrees Executive. If you would like to have a confidential discussion prior to applying, please contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512.