From humble beginnings our client has grown to be one of the most successful - Australian-owned - FMCG businesses in the country, with instantly recognisable brands, an ever-expanding product portfolio and growth into new channels.
As part of the 2020/21 strategy an exciting opportunity for a Head of Supply Chain has become available.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Supply Chain will have full accountability for leading the development and implementation of the strategic and operational planning for the supply chain, overseeing planning, purchasing, logistics and customer service.
This is a senior leadership role and the successful candidate must thrive in a fast paced environment and be comfortable in wearing multiple hats; contributing to the strategic direction of the business as well as being hands-on and getting stuck in at an operational level too.
What we're looking for
Supply Chain Manager or Head of Supply Chain preferably from a FMCG or Pharmaceuticals background. You will be able to articulate your achievements and expertise in the following:
- Track record of successfully managing a complex supply chain and diverse supplier network both domestically and overseas
- Expert in S&OP, demand planning and 3PL management
- Strong commercial acumen and exceptional P&L management capabilities
- Continuous improvement and customer centric mindset who thinks outside the box when working with internal and external stakeholders
- Hands-on, directive and supportive leader who drives a culture of accountability and high performance whilst playing an active role in developing talent
What's on offer
Competitive salary package with bonus earning potential, fully flexible working, inspirational leadership team and an amazing workplace environment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or connect with Chris Barr at https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisrbarr/