Head of Technology (SAP S/4 HANA experience a must)
About the business
A great opportunity to join this well-respected healthcare and retail business with a strong presence across Australia. Based in the head office in south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Reporting to the CIO and as a member of the senior IT management team, this role will see you managing and overseeing the largest component of the technology function. Supporting the role will be a team of 10 direct reports who make up Service Delivery, Infrastructure/Operations & Security, Architecture, Enterprise Business Systems (SAP environment) and Governance capabilities.
The organisation has a strong SAP footprint - including SAP S/4 HANA, SAP SaaS products.
The IT team is responsible for the design, implementation and support of all the technology stack, including SAP S/4 HANA, SAP SaaS products, Mulesoft, Salesforce, Retail Systems integration and a multitude of supporting applications. The internal team is supplemented by external IT organisations to provide a cohesive ecosystem of solutions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Being a key member of the IT senior leadership team, participating in strategy and planning as well the broader day to day operational control processes.
- Leading the Technology team, prioritising tactical objects for each member to meet the operational and strategic needs of the business.
- Technology and IT supplier relationship and contract management
- Managing the on-going commercial relationships with key vendor partners (eg. Microsoft, Cisco, SAP, etc)
- Driving the ongoing advancement of SAP S/4 HANA functional and SaaS products including SAP EWM, SAP Ariba, Concur, SAP Success Factors & SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- A strong track record leading technology teams and working as a Head of Technology
- Experience working within an SAP S/4 HANA environment is a must
- The ability to consult with senior leadership and set the agenda independently on technology roadmaps, as well as create collaborative relationships and manage a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
Great opportunity to secure yourself a new challenge for 2022!
To learn more about this opportunity, please apply today. For a confidential discussion, please contact Katrina Park