Our client is a well-established and prominent ASX listed agricultural business that exports their product around the globe.
With a HO in Brisbane and multiple sites across the country, this is a critical leadership position responsible for driving and delivering the Technology, Digital and Data agenda for the company.
This is a key management position responsible for driving and delivering the IT agenda and developing and executing a long-term technology strategy which focuses on using new and innovative solutions to enable their people to be more effective and connected.
Reporting to the CFO, this role would see you leading a small but effective in-house team of 8-10 staff plus managing external third party vendors and MSP's.
You will capable of rolling your sleeves up and coaching your team to eliminate security risks, platform stability, provide logical enterprise solutions and increase connectivity across their many regional sites. You'll be passionate in your role as a technical expert and coach for your high performing team.
The role is a key leadership position that regularly interfaces with Executive Leadership, Board of Directors, and senior business leaders. This role will provide strategic direction to the Executive Leadership team in relation to IT activities and decisions and lead the continuous evaluation and improvement of strategic planning activities.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced technology leader/CIO with experience working in ASX listed and/or multi-national businesses.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Well-developed strategic thinking to execute IT operations planning and vision. Experience creating and executing an enterprise IT strategy.
- Ability to lead transformational operational and cultural change
- Ability to coach and mentor, passionate about developing and building capability in people. Demonstrated experience developing and managing a high-performance team
- Strength in communication, presentation, and stakeholder management.
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise grade systems, networks and user environments
- Drive continuous improvement and change management initiatives to develop a first-class customer focused team.
- Ability to develop a data and digitization strategy.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth business where you will have influence and authority.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Katrina Park
Back to job search