About the Company
Based on the south side of Brisbane, our client is an Australian success story in the nutrition space. Their meteoric rise over the last ten years has driven off the back of their best in class range of proprietary products, supplying Australia and exporting around the world. They have a newly created, full time opportunity to lead their research function as they continue to develop and bring new product offerings to market.
About the Role
This role is a key position working closely with the Product Development team, as well as Marketing; liaising with the the Therapeutic Goods Administration to ensure research and evidence are collated & substantiated for all new goods entering the market.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong academic research experience
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple stakeholders, both internally & externally
- Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail
- Preferably from a Biochem or Pharma background
- Ideally exposure to the Therapeutic Goods Administration compliance standards & processes in the last two years
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in the FMCG sector; overseeing a critical function of the business, with opportunities to grow and develop your career.
Please apply on the link below or call Dan Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.