About the company
We are an Australian, market leading, beverage business that specialise in supplying coffee, tea and chocolate brands to cafes, restaurants, and the general trade. We come from humble beginnings and have a unique story to tell. Keen to know more?
we're looking for someone who's actually going to develop a product and how to work on a blend and the concept around it
About the role
Our Head Roaster will be responsible for managing our NPD and flavouring content. This includes developing blends, ensuring the highest quality, creation of concepts and bringing these concepts to life. We are interested in candidates that enjoy, breathe and value coffee as a lifestyle.
- Create innovative blends and concepts - through understanding of origins and bean processing
- Ensure a standardised and high quality assurance process
- Manage our concepts and bring them to life for our sales and marketing teams
- Provide expertise around product specifications, product origin and additional information.
Ideally, you come from a strong coffee background, as a current Roaster or previous barista. You have an understanding of grean bean processing and ideally have your Q-grading. Additionally you bring along the right drive, passion and motivation to make this role a success.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent experience in understanding coffee beans, their origins and bleding techniques.
- Proven background in creating blends and original concepts.
- Brambati experience highly desireable.
- Q grading highly desireable - Although we're happy to put you through it.
- Experience in international tea farms.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are after someone who is dynamic, personable and has a passion for coffee. We also seek someone who loves to achieve beyond expectations and wants to forge their own career in our business. Additionally, we're looking for someone who can add another dimension of unity to our team. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
- Supportive, experienced and very successful culture to help you drive your progress
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet on 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion.