About the Company:
- Join a large Multinational FMCG Business. With over 90,000 employees around the world, this company is a leader in the pharmaceutical space.
About the Role:
As an Environment, Health, Safety and Wellbeing Specialist, you will be the person responsible for leading all safety, health environment and wellbeing programs for the ANZ region for this business unit (circa 230 staff):
- Develop and lead the overall safety, health and wellbeing strategy for the business, and its implementation.
- Identify and assess EHS risks in current processes. Provide advice to the organisation to help reduce EHS risks and impacts.
- Deliver communications and training as needed to all management and employees.
- Oversee the delivery of health and wellbeing initiatives to promote a wellbeing focused culture.
- Manage employee personal injury and illness cases; develop strategies to handle specific cases in consultation with the appropriate parties.
Being a primarily white collar workforce, the emphasis on this role will be around health and wellbeing, and managing the new world of "blended work" (working from home and working from the office), and the EHSW challenges that come with that.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience in a similar health, safety and wellbeing related role.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with people at all levels.
- Previous experience in writing/reviewing procedural documentation.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Employee discounts on company products
- Amazing values driven culture
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Flexible work from home policy
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview
- 2nd Round Interview
- References and Testing
- Offer to start