About the Company
Join a leading Australian freight operator at their Southern Highlands transport hub in NSW. This national business in the rail industry. The company promotes a collaborative, proactive and continuous improvement focused culture, with safety as their top priority.
About the Role
You will be an integral part of the HSE change management strategy, to empower front line leaders to be the HSE advocates across the multiple sites; you will manage 4 sites in NSW.
The business is in transformation mode and has a built an impressive culture and will keep pushing for best practice for their processes and behaviours.
The role is based near Bowral in the Southern Highlands and will cover three additional sites which are 1-3 hours' drive away.
You will have a truly autonomous role and be part of a lean HSE team
Building a culture of driving accountability, education and capability for the Front-line Leaders.
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are looking for a long-term role, with a business that will provide career development and investment in its people and processes. You need to have most of the below criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in Environmental, Health and Safety Management (will possibly consider TAFE qualifications)
- Rail, freight, industrial manufacturing, logistics, mining industry background
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing skills
- Keen to join an autonomous and progressive team and business in transformation
How to Apply
- Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion