About the Company:
Leading multinational food manufacturing company with household brands of consumer products sold through retail stores.
About the Role:
Due to a resignation we are now looking for a new Site Health, Safety and Environment Leader for a manufacturing facility in Western Sydney. If you feel like you are a leader in the HSE space, and are passionate about creating a health and safety culture where the employees are engaged, this may be the role for you. The ability to inspire, motivate and get people to follow you is key to be successful in this role.
- Serves as the Site HSE Pillar Owner; primary point of contact and resource for health, safety & environmental issues at the facility.
- Provides leadership, direction, and prioritization for site HSE objectives as part of the master planning process.
- Mentors, develops, and builds capability in Site HSE Process Owners.
- Ensures the impact of regulatory changes on the businesses are being managed.
- Ensures completion and submittal of all required Environmental reports for the facility.
- You will report directly into the Factory Manager / Site Operations Manager. No direct reports.
- Site has 200-250 staff across a 24 hour operation. Up to 50% of that staff are casuals through an agency.
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in a HSE related field, or proven ability through comparable work experience.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a HSE leadership role within a manufacturing facility.
- Working knowledge of local HSE regulations.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude to safety.
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w Factory Manager
- 2nd Round Interview w Global Safety Team
- Testing and References
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.