About the Business:
Our client is a boutique results driven agency with a firm grounding in the FMCG, retail and lifestyle industries, boasting a very healthy list of global and domestic tier 1 clients.
With a passion for all things "customer", this organisation is nimble, agile and lean - looking for a strategic Marketing Automation Manager to join the ranks.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role offers fantastic growth potential for a mid-level Hubspot Marketing Automation candidate. This key role will see the suitable candidate take ownership of the inbound marketing strategy and execution for the specialist agency division.
The ideal candidate will own, develop and execute on the strategy and implementation of highly functional lead acquisition campaigns, lead nurturing and conversion funnels through end-to-end CSM & CRM automation management.
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years inbound marketing experience across B2B.
- Hubspot Experience Essential (Min. 2-3yrs)
- Lead Nurturing and Acquisition Funnel, CRO, MQL & SQL Experience essential.
- Firm understanding of the development and implementation of Paid Media including; SEM, Socials.
- Reporting and analytical skills across GA and other BI platforms, with the ability to digest and identify key findings to drive optimisation strategies.
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a business that lives it values and what the brand stands for.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Will Greenwood on 02 8024 7152 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.