Our client is a national Tier 1 HVAC Construction and Servicing company that has a wide range of globally recognised commercial clients. Specialising in HVAC and the respective industry. They have a young dynamic team that support the growth of individuals within their business from apprentices to senior project managers.
They are looking for a HVAC Estimator to operate as the main point of contact for their tendering division. This is a key role and requires the development of new and nurturing of existing tendering opportunities, both internally through our existing service contacts or externally via formal tendering processes.
- Interpretation of mechanical services packages
- Preparation of tender packages for subcontractors
- Determining and estimating of external work packages
- Evaluation of subcontractor's tender submissions based on accuracy to specification and documentation
- Prepare accurate take offs
- Liaise with staff, traders and suppliers to ensure conformity's client requirements
- Growth of department based
- Experience with Project Management would be ideal, but it is not essential
Skills and Experience
It is essential you have a HVAC services background either in project management, service and estimating or design role. The ideal candidate will have a mechanical / electrical degree or a equivalent trades background and have excellent communication skills with the capability to liaise at a senior level.
How to Apply
- Click on the APPLY button or contact Steven McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc 16780