About the company
Our client are one of the most successful FMCG manufacturers in Australia. Still family owned, they have achieved significant global success with their premium products. They are passionate about their ability to impact consumers lives through their strong brand, and live this ethos through every function in the business.
About the role
The Hygiene Quality Manager will provide specialised knowledge, professional judgement and influence in monitoring existing hygiene systems and developing and implementing activities and processes to ensure the highest level of Hygiene & Sanitation of the Export, Domestic and value added processing Facilities. Based in Kingaroy, some of your key responsibilities will include the below:
- Leading a team of 60+ to maintain current KPI's and report systems in-place, and change/develop standard operating procedures in line with Safety and QA requirements
- Provide suitable guidance, and supervision to all members of the Hygiene department whilst ensuring effective communication with Department Managers
- Assist and develop continuous improvement processes for the department and apply initiatives that promote and improve hygiene & sanitation within the business
- Create & deliver system specific training, as well as develop matrices for team objectives
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Strong understanding & experience with implementing WQ8, BRC and FoodSafe Standards
- Proven leadership experience in similar role
- Exposure to primary food processing preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in creating and delivering training material
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly regarded industry leader. You will be given scope to improve performance as well as professional development opportunities, all while under an impressive and visionary leadership team.
How to apply
Please apply via the link or call Daniel Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.