About the company
Our client is a globally renowned leader within the beverage industry. They have many leading brands and import products from around the world. An opportunity has come up for an Import Logistics Coordinator on 6-month contract with a possibility of permanency.
About the role
The key focus of the Import Coordinator is the facilitation of logistics and administrative functions relating to international sea and air shipments into New Zealand.
- Providing internal customer service and resolution to all issues relating to the import process.
- Liaising with international suppliers on shipments dates and keeping accurate records.
- Working with the businesses freight and customs providers.
- Additional ad hoc supply chain work where required.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a shipping or logistics coordination role. Both freight forwarding, and manufacturing considering.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to coordinate efficiently with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong excel skills to intermediate level.
To apply please follow the link provided.