About the company
Our client is a globally renown leader with the beverage industry. They have many leading brands and import p products from around the world. An opportunity has come up for an Import Coordinator on 6-month contract with a possibility of permanency.
About the role
The key focus of the Import Coordinator is the facilitation of logistics and administrative functions relating to international sea and air shipments in to New Zealand.
- Providing internal customer service and resolution to all issues relating to the import process
- Liaising with international suppliers on shipments dates and keeping accurate records
- Working with the businesses freight and customs providers
- Additional ad hoc supply chain work where required
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a shipping or logistics coordination role. Both freight forwarding, and customer side considered
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Effective communication skills and the ability to coordinate efficiently with multiple stakeholders
- Strong excel skills to intermediate/advanced level
To apply please follow the link provided.