About the company
A global organization is looking for an experienced Imports Operations Coordinator to join their well established on an initial 6 month contract. There is a high possibility of this position being made permanent.
About the Role
- Responsible for coordinating the end to end deliveries from supply points to DHL AUS & NZ premises.
- Work closely with logistics & planning team, prioritize clearance and cartage, dealing with customs clearance agents, with warehousing provider to ensure the containers are cleared in line with the internal ETA targets.
- Manage the import permit updates of the SKUs sitting in the current portfolio and/or in the innovation funnel.
- Detail oriented with a high level of attention to detail
- Full Australian working rights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SAP user
- Previous experience in a similar role
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.