About the Company
A leading manufacturing business are currently seeking a Import/Export - Logistics Coordinator to support the International Logistics Team.
About the Role
You will initiate purchasing and coordinate on time delivery of goods to the intended destination. Manage the status of orders to the business by maintaining data in the system and communicating exceptions and delays to stakeholders and facilitate the accurate capture of the cost of goods sold by estimating transport costs and minimising additional charges.
- Initiation of Purchase Order documents in SAP with accurate information to communicate purchasing requirements to suppliers
- Manage the Import / Export of Finished goods and Raw Materials.
- Freght Forwarding
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to develop effective operational practices
- Maintain PO and sales order data throughout the purchase order lifecycle
- Ensure stakeholders are made aware of any changes to the supply of goods
Skills & Experience
- Experience in similar positions - understanding of end to end supply chain and international logistics
- Industry experience in Manufacutring, Fuel Grade products, Chemicals.
- Strong Computer skills - SAP exposure preferred.
- Degree qualified is high adventagious.
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion