About the Company
Our client is a leading International FMCG business working predominantly in the Alcohol industry, they have a portfolio of market leading brands that is undergoing a period of operational transformation. The business is in a strong financial position and is now poised for significant market growth.
About the role
As Import/Export Coordinator you will be responsible for end to end operations including documentation, ensuring accurate information and keeping key clients informed.
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and accurately
- Prepare internal and external procedures for all imports and exports.
- Liaising with stakeholders, including customers, internal management and transport companies.
- Confirming information with clients and service providers
- Prepare Import/Export documentation for customs clearance
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have had prior experience in a similar import/export based role, within manufacturer. Drive and energy is essential, along with first class communication skills and strong attention to detail. This a great role for a motivated logistics professional who is keen to take the next step in their career.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion