About the client
Our client is a proudly Australian family-owned company which was established in 1904 and are a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of Automotive, Seating, Industrial, Marine and Transportation Hardware and have been delivering business solutions to its clients for over a century.
About the role
Experiencing exceptional growth an opportunity for a reliable In bound sales/Customer Service Representative/Spare Parts Interpreter within our Queensland Branch on the north side of Brisbane has come up. This is a hands on role that requires a proactive, reliable, energetic and intelligent individual.
Reporting to the Branch Manager this position will be responsible for providing support in the daily operations of a busy retail outlet, be customer focused and guarantee consistency in delivery of all services to account customers and retail sales customers.
Your Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Generate sales by upselling and cross selling of all products
- Customer quoting and pricing
- Sales enquiries over phone, email and walk in trade
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with new and existing business
- Communicate effectively with customers to understand their needs and offer a solution
- Liaise between customers and internal sales team to promote excellent customer service
Skills & experience
Preference will be given to applicants with the following key attributes
- At least 3 years Industrial retail/sales experience
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Administration, excellent time management skills
You will be working in a great working environment with high tenure in the business and convenient working hours.
If you are looking to change industries to the automotive, heavy vehicle or related industries, then this could be your next opportunity.
How to apply
- Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call David Kettle (07) 3153 9911 for a confidential discussion.