About the Business
Our client is a rapidly growing food distribution business based in the South Eastern suburbs. Due to its significant growth, an opportunity for an Inbound Warehouse Supervisor (AM) has become available to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting into the Warehouse and Transport Manager the Warehouse Supervisor (AM) will lead the processes and people surrounding all inbound materials through the organisation, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness, and optimising the balance of resources and cost.
- Goods receiving and checking for accuracy - Including FCLs
- Put away (ensure all stock is placed correctly and adequately labelled)
- Redistribution Orders (pick, pack and dispatch)
- Customer Pick-Ups
- AM Despatch
Skills & Experience
- 3-5years Inventory and / Or warehouse supervision experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop cross-functional relationships that favourably impact teams and business performance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Forklift license with double deep high reach experience
Contact Carl Stephen on 0409888614 or click apply to submit your resume.