About the company
Global FMCG giant with an extensive network both internationally and domestically. They produce many iconic and category leading products and are on a journey of transformation. As part of this change they require a Procurement Coordinator to support the business across both the indirect procurement and purchasing functions.
About the role
The Procurement Coordinator acts as support for the corporate services Procurement Manager. Your role will consist of the following:
- Supporting in managing the contracting process
- Supporting the Procurement Manager with sourcing projects where required
- Supplier information management
- Engaging with stakeholders on contract management activities
- General administration pertaining to indirects procurement function as required
Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years' experience working in a procurement function, ideally within a large enterprise
- Excellent communication and a customer service approach to managing internal stakeholders
- The ability to navigate and work through some ambiguity
- Excellent excel skills and some experience with power point
This is an exciting opportunity with a truly global business representing iconic global brands. Its is a 6month FTC with the opportunity to extend or become permanent and should be seen as a great career advancement opportunity to work with a leading global FMCG business.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 86133519 for a confidential discussion.