Our client is a FMCG business based in Melbourne. The organisation operates across multiple sites within Australia, manufacturing market leading brands.
About the role
The Indirect Procurement Specialist will work on projects across the businesses indirect portfolio and supporting in setting up sourcing activity and executing and rolling out contracts.
The role will focus on the following :
- Cost savings
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders to improve the procurement process experience.
- Improving supplier relationships.
- Consolidating of suppliers.
- Providing procurement guidance to the wider business to ensure compliance.
- Working with the business on implementation of contracts post award.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you must present with the following skills.
- Strong indirect procurement experience.
- Category experiance experience within professional services or IT would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience leading negotiations for contracts / tenders.
- Strong supplier management skills
This is your opportunity to join a global organisation with a strong growth trajectory.
If this role sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Carl Stephen on 0409888614 for a confidential discussion.