About the Company
A top 100 Australian private company built on quality, service excellence and innovation, who have worked with thousands of brands across a wide range of industries including office, hospitality, health, retail, residential and education. With a world-class manufacturing facility, this company customises uniquely tailored outcomes to support business strategy and empower people and culture objectives.
About the Role
Reporting to the Product Manager, support with the end to end category management of product portfolio including new product development & introduction, life cycle management, performance reporting, creation of technical product assets and product certification and compliance.
The role will be 50% desk/ 50% on the floor, you will be assisting the Design Studio with new product development, work with cross-function teams to create & maintain all technical assets, conduct competitor and market research to assist go-to-market strategies, support products in terms of design, pricing, promotion, manage product certification and compliance including new applications and ongoing renewal.
Skills & Experience
This is an exciting and integral role within the business for future growth and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- 3 + years experience in product marketing, design, engineering or technical product role;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office;
- Skills in 2D or 3D CAD modelling, experience using CREO modelling software advantageous
- Knowledge of commercial workplace furniture product and industry preferred
- Cooperates and works well with multiple stakeholders in pursuit of team goals;
- High attention to detail.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma O'Donnell on 0433714952 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number .