About the company
Our client is a reputable National organisation within the FMCG industry who have been the Australian market leader since 1882, they pride themselves on quality, the development and prosperity of their local areas.
About the role
Your main responsibilities will include managing a large portfolio of accounts, focusing on retaining and developing your customers through a robust sales plan, as well as targeting new business opportunities nationally, particularly within the SME space.
- Maintain and grow your customer portfolio, ensuring all existing business is retained
- Development of the SME accounts
- Account management with a focus on growth
- Seek out new business across nationally, always ensuring there is a healthy pipeline
- Work with internal stakeholders on current processes and how they can be improved
- Bring a stronger sense of sophistication to the sales process and help to drive a customer centric culture
Skills & Experience
- Results driven
- Highly polished communication skills
- Strong commercial & numeric acumen
- Experience in B2B sales ideally with experience selling a commodity within a manufacturing environment
- Calm under pressure, resilient
- High customer centricity focus
- Previous experience in solutions selling across a breadth of SME or large corporates
- Proven success managing and growing existing accounts whilst identifying new business opportunities
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Amy Christoforou on 07 3153 9901 for a confidential discussion.