About the company
This business is a global leader in innovation, recognised for the quality of their products in the Construction & Trade market. With an impressive manufacturing capability, as well as a strong R&D team, this organisation is looking for an Industrial Territory Manager to join their team and assist growing the existing portfolio of accounts as well as bringing in new business.
About the role
As the Industrial Territory Manager your main responsibility is to manage existing customer relationships, initiate, follow up sales opportunities and translate activities into sustainable sales and profit.
* Coordinate and action sales activities within the designated territories and Key Account base
* Forecast opportunities for company products
* Develop and implement account strategies based on anticipated customer requirements
* Identify key customers to increase focus on to ensure growth of current business and sell new product opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated success in sales, with a proven ability to build strong relationships
- Prior experience with working in a B2B sales environment.
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Experience within industrial adhesives will be looked upon favourably
This organisation has a fantastic and transparent culture in which employees at all levels have access to senior management, as well as a clear career development path to move forward with the business.
Great culture, great brand, great products.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Nally on 07 3153 9901 for a confidential discussion