About the company
Our client is an ASX listed organisation specialising in the automotive industry.
About the role
Reporting to the GM of IT & Operations you will be responsible for a leading a team of 3 and be responsible for delivery of infrastructure and applications across the organisation.
- Leading a team to ensure security, reliability and cost control is managed across the overall infrastructure stack
- Management of Azure and local infrastructure from provisioning & management to support and maintenance
- End to End delivery of services to support the delivery of business applications.
- Vendor management and escalation points to ensure timely resolve of all issues.
- Technical and strategic leadership on technology and security issues and projects.
- Management of the cyber security framework and adherence.
- Creative solution development suited for business environment.
- Operational efficiencies using technology and automation
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in a technical role with leadership capability or aspirations
- University qualified in an appropriate discipline.
- High level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Azure, Networking, and business applications across a broad range of technologies.
- Solutions focus and good problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong systems experience to improve process and workflow.
- Strong customer service focus and ability to lead a team with high volume and fast pace
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole on 0449 853 240 for a confidential career discussion
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.